Work at EDCC
EDCC teachers are the heart of the EDCC learning experience. They assist in planning, coordinating, and implementing appropriate school-age experiences that enrich our students lives
TEACHER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works under the supervision of the Lead Teacher and Site Director.
- Provides careful and effective supervision of children’s activities as assigned.
- Facilitates curriculum activities to provide positive learning experiences for EDCC children.
- Upload STEAM lessons onto the EDCC google drive platform to share with other centers. Understands and uses Google drive applications (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar). EDCC will provide training if necessary.
- Cooperate with other program staff to create and maintain a harmonious and efficient work environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree in Child Development plus 6 months’ experience, OR
- Minimum of 12 ECE units in college coursework in ECE or child development
- Minimum of 6 units in ECE college coursework or planning to enroll to begin work as teacher in training.
- Certification in CPR & First Aid totaling 15 hours. EDCC WILL PROVIDE
EDCC WILL WORK WITH YOU TO OBTAIN THESE CREDENTIALS. YOU CAN BE HIRED AS A TEACHER IN TRAINING TO DO SO.